Re: older rock bands

> I've been looking at the current pictures of Pete on his
> website, and somehow he looks pretty contemporary.

I agree, but some of my friends just say, "Man, Pete looks old!"
Age matters because age matters in everything.  It permeates
society.  And it *really* permeates Rock & Roll.

Perhaps Rock will have to through a few more generations
with continued input from older rock stars (a la The WHO
in 2000) before age becomes less of a restriction. Maybe
the year 2056 things will be better!

Blimey, just think of the "100 Years of Rock" media hype
that's gonna happen around 2056!  Just think of all the stupid
lists VH1 will come out with then!!

- SCHRADE in Akron