PsyhchoLifehouse

keets said  "I don't think so.  It stands pretty well on it's own, and only
refers to Lifehouse as an old project that the clapped out rock star is
still working on secretly. Psychoderelict is about a rock star's
relationship with managers and critics, and how they all end up in bed with
one another.
Don't you think?"

I just listened to Psychoderelict (with narration) for the 1st time this
morning (thanks Santa).  Your interpretation is probably more correct than
mine.  I had the impression that the old git ended up re-obsessing on his
old Lifehouse project after the betrayal by managers and critics.

The grid/experience concept seemed pretty pivotal to the plot in that his
manager and the villaness/critic were able to use Ray's need to connect to
betray him.

The use of the BOR synth loop was also a pretty glaring Lifehouse throwback.

Perhaps I should give it another listen.  No, maybe I should give Rush
another try.  Oh shit - so much music so little time ;-)

Jeff