Re: Gateway & Lifehouse

>The wonderful mystery is what he's got in mind after the
>Scoop 3 work.

Yes, isn't it?  There is a persistent rumor that The Who will tour again in
the summer, but nothing much about what other projects Pete/The Who might
put out.

>Perhaps Lifehouse (or parts of it) will be brought back again
>with another name like "The Boy Who Heard Music".

Once Pete went into the details of that, it sounded quite autobiographical.
I'd just like to see Lifehouse produced.  It'd be interesting to speculate
on how to integrate the older and the newer takes on it.  All had something
interesting to say.

>After all, isn't PsychoDerelict a rehash of Lifehouse?

I don't think so.  It stands pretty well on it's own, and only refers to
Lifehouse as an old project that the clapped out rock star is still working
on secretly.  Psychoderelict is about a rock star's relationship with
managers and critics, and how they all end up in bed with one another.
Don't you think?

keets