Making a Who spectacle of yourself

>"Mark Leaman? Why yes, I know him. And I know where he lives." - President
>George W. Bush

Rob:

I hope he does, and comes down for a visit. I wish the moron was reading
this right now. Bring it on.

>Mark, give Jeff back his missing piece.

Kevin:

Uh, I don't have it.

>My office at home has my good stuff, like photos I've taken and enlarged.

I've always had a mixed feeling about this. I have a store, which enables me
to share this stuff with the general uneducated Who populous, but I would
also feel funny about having all of my best Who stuff there to be possibly
stolen. I DO have an incredible home photo (enlarged) of the band in a
Chicago school gym circa 1967, given to me by a good friend, on the wall.
And several Who posters around, and often Who concerts playing on the TV
(the sound going over the store speakers). The store is called Generations
after a certain song and the sign has a familiar-looking figure with a
guitar (although not familiar enough to get me sued), so anyone not knowing
I'm a Who fan is not paying attention.

    "And if you can't read, it's going to be hard to realize
       dreams; it's going to be hard to go to college. So when
         your teachers say, read-you ought to listen to her."
                     George "Ed-geecation" Bush

                                Cheers                 ML