"Yessss, Remaster..."

>The Quad/TKAA soundtracks have been restored to the contents of the
>original vinyl reelase.

Rich:

Interesting. Quad was remastered already, but I guess what we'll get now is
the non-Who tracks on side four.

>Are you guys *both* talking about the *album* Iron Man???

Kevin:

No, I wasn't. Disney's movie Lion King.

>Anybody else want a piece of me?!?!

Jeff:

Is your wife on another trip?

    "And if you can't read, it's going to be hard to realize
       dreams; it's going to be hard to go to college. So when
         your teachers say, read-you ought to listen to her."
                     George "Ed-geecation" Bush

               Cheers                 ML