TheWho@work

>Anyone else bring The WHO to work in some form or another?

- Postcard of '89 photo with TED sleeping, covered by US flag
- Tile magnet of The Who's Tommy on Broadway
- Cover image from Lifehouse Chronicles booklet as wallpaper on Mac
- Tommy cover image (wide version, no faces) as background for Web
browser home page.

I also have the Lifehouse poster from www.eelpie.com framed, but
there's no room for it in my cube.

Actually, The Beatles are better represented on my cubicle walls than
The Who (The Beach Boys, The Kinks, and U2 are featured here too).

Of course, that doesn't include the Who t-shirts I occasionally wear to work.

Jim