Keep On Working

Hi Gang!

Haven't checked in lately (but be careful, I'm keeping tabs on you lot!)

Item 1:  Recently became the father of one (1) baby girl (Caroline). So if I
nod off during this transmission, you'll understand.

Item2:  I've found the wife singing 'Keep On Working' to the tot as a
lullaby (What a gal!)

Item 3: Who items at work: I have painstakingly created desktop themes for
every album, plus my own interpretation of 'Lifehouse' which is currently
running. Keeps me "right in tune".

Everybody have a great weekend!

Rob in Cincy

"Mark Leaman? Why yes, I know him. And I know where he lives." - President
George W. Bush