Re: mo money

> Get ready to spend some more money folks:

I'm ready!  Hmmm....which soundtrack am I most looking forward to
buying?  Hmmmm.....

I guess it'll be interesting to hear TKAA soundtrack remastered.  I have
that Japanese version with the 'I-just-shrunk-the-album' packaging  but
some of that sounds kinda.....thin?

I'm not expecting too much, though.  Not because of any Jon Astley de-
ficiency, but because *that* soundtrack (TKAA) contains tracks with vary-
ing sound quality to start!  That album runs the gamut!  Good luck trying
to remaster that lot!

The QUAD soundtrack should be interesting also, what with OX's dif-
ferent bass lines & all.  I prefer his original '73 effort as opposed to the
soundtrack versions.  Oh sure, some say the soundtrack versions are
"clearer" or "crisper," but they're missing the "beefiness" that the origin-
al album has.  Beef.  It's what's for dinner.

Now, the TOMMY soundtrack.  Oh, I'll buy it.  You can bet your Max-
imum R&B poster I'll buy it!  I can listen to that once every eight months.
No sweat.  Can't wait to hear a remastered Oliver Reed (GRHS).

    I think it's all roight,
    Yes, I think it's all roight!

And when that nurse starts singing "It's a boy, Mrs. Walker...."  I get all
goose-pimply!  (I do when Pete sings it as well.)

So, yes, I'm ready to spend mo money!  Bring it on!  My debt from last sum-
mer's WHO shows is nearly paid off so.....bring it on!!!

LONG LIVE THE WHO!!!!!

- SCHRADE in Akron