Iron Man vs Lion King

Kevin O  "Are you guys *both* talking about the *album* Iron Man???"

I was talking about the PT album Iron Man.  I still say that, on the
whole, music in "Lion King" is better than the music in "Iron Man".
Anybody else want a piece of me?!?!

keets  "Of course, Pete could also go outside The Who.  Elton John has
written AIDA with Tim Rice."

AND they worked together on "Lion King".  Really.

What can I say, my kid has been singing "I Just Can't Wait to be King"
for ten days straight.  Every time we get in the car, the soundtrack goes
in the CD player.  I've got it on the brain :-)

Jeff