fat old Elton Disney

keets  "Yeah, how old is Chuck Berry now?  He's kind of a rocker, isn't he?"

keets:  Two words for you:  Buddy Guy.  Check this man out.  He is out on
tour now.  He's 64 years old.  His voice sounds great.  He's playing guitar
with a vengance - still playing with his teeth and behind his head.
Tremendous energy.

Age is no excuse for The Who.  Poor health, egos and apathy are their
greatest hurdles now.

re Elton:  I wasn't defending Elton for me so I take no offense.  I have
never liked his music.  My daughther has been on a "Lion King" kick lately.
I have to defend her taste :-)

This brings me back to a discussion we had a little while ago.  Will TED try
to make their new music more accessible to the masses?  Would Pete like to
receive the kind of attention and popularity that U2 is enjoying right now?
If the answer is yes, he's got to simplify his lyrics, add more hooks, and
smile more - IMHO.

Jeff

"I'm proud of the re-emergence of this band" PT
"We'll be back"  RD
Mansfield, MA July 3 2000