Re: Smell-ton

>rog said they have until they are 60 which is crap..the who could go on for
>another decade!!!!!!

Yeah, how old is Chuck Berry now?  He's kind of a rocker, isn't he?  I
figure Rog is worried about any signs of a decline, but TED are versatile
these days.  They actually cut way back on the energy that went into the
summer shows, but nobody seemed to notice at all.  The quality of the
performance made up for it totally.

>KEETS, I KNOW ROG DOES THE BEST PINBALL WIZARD!!! NO ONE DOES THE WHO
>BETTER, not pearl jam when they sing baba o'reily at some of their shows
>but elton john does a good copycat version

Nah.  I was disappointed in the TOMMY version, and that was a lot of years
back.  He had a beautuful voice back then, but now he's pudgy and out of
shape and he's not got the diaphragm for it at all.  Great guy, though.
I've got a lot of respect for him.

keets