Re: thoughts on Pete's recent post

>Perhaps I judged too quickly.  It still has a vitriolic bite to it
>that I feel is different from recent posts, but here's hoping that is
>indeed fond mockery.

You're right to an extent.  It reads like allegory, and it sounds like Roger
and Pete have had a disagreement on a possible new album.  The post did
still sound fondly mocking, though, so hopefully the disagreement isn't
something that's insurmountable.  At least they're still planning to go on
tour together.

I'd vote for the concept album, myself.  From what Pete says, all The Who's
albums are concept albums, and Pete works best that way--it's just that the
concept isn't always visible.

keets