CFNY rebroadcast

The rebroadcast of CFNY was fun last night.  They remixed and re-edited it
to look and sound much better.  I did not see much, but I did see the Who
section.

The whole clan gathered around the telly amongst the disaster area that is
our living room.  My daughter "who who"-ed to WAY.  Mrs. House tapped her
foot.  I got a few chills.  I argued with Bjorn.  Great fun.
I *may* be persuaded to attend *a* show this summer; if it is not too
expensive, or too far away from home, and the timing is right, and the
weather is good, and I have the money...

:-)

Jeff