RE: Audiophile - O&S vs. IGTC - Let's just get it all out in the open..and then call it quits already.

...of course, not before I've had another pointless say :-)

I agree with Mark and Kevin, but would add the following:  This discussion
about the discussion is relevant at the moment because of the MGDE project.
Someone (I can't remember who) recently suggested that The Who's decision to
do business with Talmy is a direct result of fan complaints about Astley's
work.

I hope they were joking.  If they were, no one seemed to get the humor.

How's that for egocentrism?

Jeff