RE: New LAL; Ripping CDs (way off topic)

>But
> you can't give me (privately if you wish) a single GOOD reason for
> stockpiling firearms. What would you say if he was on your street shooting
> all those not in his religion? "Why didn't the government stop him since
> they knew he was stockpiling etc. etc." Most of the time, there's no clear
> ground...just grey areas.

I was in the so-called news game at the time and all I remember hearing up
to the final fire was, "what the hell's the matter with the government? Why
don't they just go in and do something?" Afterwards that was changed to,
"what the hell's the matter with the government? Why did they go in and do
something?"

        -Brian in Atlanta
         The Who This Month!
        http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm