Re: Rip-proof CDs

> I'd heard that was coming, but I followed this link and was pretty much
> amazed.  Anybody think this guy's a political prisoner and the U.S. one of
> the bigger violators of human rights these days?

Keets:

The US may well be the biggest violator of human rights, but this is not an
example of it nor is this guy a political prisoner. I don't understand how
anyone can justify wholesale theft of intellectual property. If you do not
pay those who create music, books, movies, etc. then NO ONE WILL MAKE THEM!
End of story! Who wants a world like that? Not I.
Oh, let me amend that...those who make music etc. will do it on a small home
scale and we'll never see a full-blown vision on the level of a Tommy
again...just amateur hour.

"You saw the president yesterday. I thought he was very
  forward-leaning, as they say in diplomatic nuanced circles."
          George "my IQ is 91" Bush

               Cheers                 ML