Re: Rip-proof CDs

I certainly agree with you about the protection of intellectual rights, and
I did just skim through this article and maybe I don't know all the facts of
the case.  Still, this arrest looks to have some serious problems associated
with it.

This is a Russian programmer employed by a company in Russia, who was
arrested because he worked on a project for his company.  If the product
violated some US law and US companies don't like it, then the US should take
it up in International court.  They should not take the company's employees
hostage.

keets