Re: Rereleases

In article <002d01c0ce90$40816c10$0900a8c0@HOYASOFT23>,
    "Jon Rhein" <rhein@betterthanlife.com>  writes:

> > I also don't know what Jon R. is listening to them on, or Rich
> either...but on my stereo, they
> > sound great.

I have a pair of decent speakers at home, but I also listen on crappy
computer speakers, shelf stereo system speakers and crappy car
speakers.  I haven't found any of the complaints to be noticeable at
all in any of those environments.

> Of course, there are many other mess ups, like the missing channel on 'Time
> is Passing'.  Thankfully, Luke P. fixed that himself for all to enjoy.

This just made me laugh out loud at the sheer hubris of it all!  What a riot!

Ever consider the fact that Pete probably tries lots of tweaks and
variations on songs and what you consider as the "correct" one is only
just one version and variation of what Pete has assembled and tried
over the years?  As I live with Pete's work over time I'm more and
more convinced that he never really feels that he's "finished"
anything, we were merely exposed to a recorded snapshot at some point
in its development.  Just look at all the putzing he's done with
Lifehouse over the years or his repeated taunts about material in his
archives spanning decades.  The man is prolific.  Every work of art he
produces is a moving target and we only get a fleeting glimpse.
--
Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
         Home <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>