RE: Labels

>I was waiting for someone to bring this one up.
>Ok here's one that is more funny than anything else
>despite the legal problems surrounding it and that is
>Trinifold just didn't know they were there!
>
>It wasn't until the MSG shows in October that someone
>mentioned to Bill that MP3's from some of the shows
>were on the PT.com web site.

This is funny.  I get a vision of everybody out there on tour, peacefully
sleeping away in their hotel beds--except Pete, who's there in his room,
hunched over his laptop, his face weirdly lit by the glow of the screen,
madly uploading the night's contraband to his website.

We should have seen it coming when he brought the camera along.  Pete likes
playing with electronic toys.

keets