Steve Marriott! (who's going???)

Hi,

Just repainted my golden jacket (it's even more shinier then ever). Ironed
my purple shirt with fringes, brushed my PT kick-ass-stompers and tonight
I'm gonna dye my hair bright orange.

Why am I doing this? I guess I'm fucking stupid. :-)

So... I'm almost ready to go to London. Who else is going to the Steve
Marriott Concert?????? If so, I guess you'll see me somewhere in the queue
(I'm not that hard to spot)...

BTW; I'm currenly listening to Humble Pie's album "Smokin'". Pretty good
stuff!!! I like "The Fixer", "30 Days in the Hole" and "C'mon Everybody"
(why do Eddy Cochran covers always sound so good and the originals so weak?
IMO!)

Cya!

Bjørn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar