Re: John's sales

At 03:12 17-4-01 +0000, you wrote:
>More Amazon.com sales rankings.  Here are John's cds:
>
>31745    Left for Live
>36010    Smash Your Head Against the Wall
>51509    Whistle Rhymes
>98473    King Biscuit Flower Hour
>80592    Thunderfingers, The Best of
>110631   The Rock
>127019   The Pioneers
>
>VANPIRES absolutely did not come up, nor is there any link from the IMDB.
>Who's doing the marketing on that one?

So far, BITSA Talent. And so far Van Pires is only available through their
website (http://www.johnentwistle.com). It was supposed to come out as a
commercial release a few months ago. That release would be a bit different
to the BITSA one (less tracks I believe).

Can anyone confirm this or give more info? (Alan?) Thanx.

The Rock is surprisingly selling well... Probably because the internet is
about the only place to get it. Most people already got the older albums
like SYHATW or Whistle Rhymes.
(same goes for PT's and RD's latest releases I think, just because they are
(almost) only on sale on the internet increases the sale numbers, but it's
not a total)

Still should get that Pioneers album...

Cheers,

Bjørn Ciggaar