Cleveland Get-Together

Hi...  I live near Cleveland and there is a bar or something called "Rabbit"
or something like that that is by Gund Arena so maybe John Bundrick will be
there. I know, it's stupid, but I think it's cute. Maybe the get-together
should be there. Anywho, 4 MORE DAYS!!!!! In my biology class, my lab
partener has a count-down in her notebook for me!!! Oh, I was talking to my
english teacher the other day, and he told me that like 33 years ago he went
to see The Who. Finally, my senior year, I have a real Who fan for a teacher.
He even kind of looks like Pete, well a little bit. Take care.
-Sarah