to ML

Hi ML,
I don't really know you, but I've been reading your
posts - I'm sorry but I find it very irritating how
you put down Led Zeppelin like they're some kind of
fluff pop band or something.  I happen to love the Who
AND Led Zeppelin very very much (as do many rock
critics).  Consider the song Kashmir - that reaches me
on so many different levels I don't even consider it
just music, its spiritual or something.  I don't know.
 I admire Jimmy Page SO MUCH for his guitar abilities,
and it's just a different style from Pete Townshend.
I admire them both for very different reasons.  But my
point is just because you don't like something doesn't
mean you can't appreciate it.  And PLEASE don't put
down Led Zeppelin fans as old brainless metalheads or
something, because I certainly am not one of them.
I'm 18 and I just know good music when I hear it.
Didn't you ever hear music that just stirs up all your
emotions inside?  Both the Who and Led Zeppelin (among
others of my favorite bands)do that to me.  And I
think PT and JP must respect each other as fellow
musicians - why else would they be playing together in
NYC? (which I am going to see and am EXTREMELY pysched
about)  Not to mention that Keith Moon was good
friends with John Bonham and even played The Ocean on
his drumset at one of their concerts.  So anyway,
having an opinion is fine but don't put others down
for liking something you don't.  thanks
caroline :)

=====
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other
plans.  -  John Lennon

* Indecision is the key to flexibility. *