Re: screen names

Keets wrote:
<<after all, you could be Pete Townshend and we'd never know it;)>>

Blast! You caught me! :-D

But yeah, aliases are fun! I never knew this fang guy would stoop so low
just for a little fun, he's a disgrace among Who fans. Okay... so... I
realy haven't made any of my personal info except I live in Austin Texas
public, and he can't really find me then, or any stalker for that matter
so I'm okay with Alex/Alexandra.

*sigh* enough with depressing stuff! Lets have some fun!

New subject of my choice: Does anyone have "Electric Tommy" done in '75?
I just got a promo copy of it, and it has NOTHING to do with the movie!
It sounds like someone from the Mafia did it! Look at these names: Toni
Luisi, Joseph Renzetti, and Jim Valero. Where have I heard of these
names?

~~Alex~