Rolling Stone Cleveland Review

I received my copy of the latest Rolling Stone yesterday.  The 'Performance'
section has a review of the Cleveland show.

I will summarize:
Pete claims to have invented the internet.
The Who are old.
The Who have not recorded any new music in 18 years, and have had many
reunion tours.
The performance was as good as you could expect given the above.

The reviewer seems to have gone in with the idea that given their age and
lack of new songs, The Who are barely justified in taking the stage.
Perhaps this reviewer is another frustrated artist who thinks they deserve
to be on the stage.

"The beat goes on."  Sonny
Jeff