No Subject

More importantly, but even more off-topic, what are coprophilia,
frotteurism, Pederosis, and zoophilia?  I am familiar with the other terms.

I love the grid!

Back on topic:  One of the standard stage banters Pete has been throwing out
is the reality of the 'net now vs. his ideas in Lifehouse.  The "Relay"
intros I heard usually ended with some sort of internet porno
joke/reference.

Lifehouse ideal:  the Grid is used for commerce, political control,
communication.  A kind of electronic commune.

Reality IMHO:  Porno was and is one of *the* major driving forces behind the
growth and improvement in 'net communication.  This was not forseen by
Lifehouse at all.

Pelt me with critique...

Jeff