RE: Sick, SICK People !

>Hey, if you don't want people to look, shut your friggin' blinds!!!!!!! :-)
>
>Listing these as "Diseases" implies a clinical/scientific cure should be
>available.
>
>I take no side on this issue, simply stating some facts.

This classification has been the object of some debate, as it leads to an
effort to "cure" states that many folks would prefer to view as natural.  In
other words, lots of folks enjoy their own particular sexual deviation and
don't especially want to be cured.  ;)

I'd have a tendency to go with the advice about the blinds, as long it's
between fully informed and consenting adults.  I'm even beginning to think
that protection of children has gone too far.  For example, would the film
shown on the screens for The Who's '89 tour be considered child pornography
today?  Am I likely to get busted for watching it on my home VCR?

keets