There's a WHO connection in "Chicken Run"!

Okay, maybe this is old news but I didn't get a chance to see the movie
"Chicken Run" when it was in theaters this summer but I just got the movie
on DVD and I was watching the "Cast and Crew Bios" and lo and behold - the
voices of the two rats in the film are done by Phil Daniels and Timothy
Spall.  But wait, "who is Timothy Spall?" you might be asking,  BOTH Phil
Daniels and Timothy Spall were in the "Quadrophenia" movie!!  Timothy was
the projectionist in the movie theater and played cards with Jimmy in the
projectionist booth  - -
And by the way, "Chicken Run" is a very funny film!

~~~Pam