Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #316

 PellegrinoLand@aol.com
<<
 I see here that Simon Townshend is interviewed on Quad.net.com. I saw 7
Quad.
 shows in 96-97. Simon played lead at one of these shows and he was terrible.
 Is anyone else pissed that The Who charged their usual expensive ticket
price
 without warning the fans that Pete's mini-talented hack brother would be
 attempting to play the guitar parts? I know 50 guitarists who would have
done
 it better. Pete probably knows 3,000 who would have done it better. Joe
Walsh
 or Leslie West probably would have done it for free! They should have just
 paid Simon to keep an eye on Gary Glitter.

               Pissed In Pamona

Nonsense.

Mike