Talkin' bout my bong-making; Simpsons

>Wond-d-d-d-er if there was a-n-n-ny perm-m-manent dam-m-mage?

Scott:

Being the pro-environment fellow that I am, I made my bongs out of bamboo.

>Pete's voice was done by Paul Townshend, his brother

Bruce:

You'd think he'd have at least attempted to sound like Pete. He didn't. In
fact, that ruined it for me. They certainly didn't capture the band's
personality, and you'd think the producers would have picked a song from a
different period. But then, I can only be thankful they didn't do Baba or
BBE or Pinball Wizard.

"Bottom line: 24 years ago, Gore was working to help the
                                 people and Bush was drinking and driving."
                                       ML, a particularly astute political
observer