Bushwacked, Rapped at, Sold and Clashed

>the facts straight. It WASN'T George W. Bush who was involved in the S & L

Dan:

Oh yes, it was. Look it up. I read a nice little Time magazine piece about
it not long ago. Nice try, though.

>And I'd rather go to hell than have Al Gore be elected, IMHO.

Yeah, boy, he's such a....such a...um, nice guy! Damned nice guy! Buchannan
2000!

>its more rebellious then rap

Sid:

Rap isn't rebellious, it's vicious. Big difference there. Whereas Rock and
even our beloved Pete Townshend might (no, they did) have chauvinistic
moments, it was never out of hate...no "Hos," and only a few "Bitches" (and
let's face it, there ARE a few bitches out there), etc. As much as any Rock
star took advantage of the freely-given sexual favors offered up by
groupies, it wasn't really written about (with the exception of Frank Zappa,
and pretty much everything is with the exception of Frank Zappa). Instead we
got "Girl's eyes/Butterflies/How she cries/Thinks a lot of you..."

> it wont die.  i have been listening to Rock N Roll my
>whole life.

One person's lifetime is a very short time when you're talking about a major
style of music, though.

>ive sold my soul to rock and roll, and i dont think
>thats a bad deal.

As long as you don't end up like Ozzie...

>on "London Calling" saying how I didn't think there was a single bad
>song on that double LP

Phil:

True. Very true.

          Cheers             ML