The Moon Over McCartney

>bands are.) to which Linda replied something like, "Oh, good choice."

Jessi:

It's a fairly well-known piece of gossip that Keith had an "encounter" with
Linda as she worked her way up the Rock Star ladder. Which means Paul is a
better man than I, because I'm not sure I'd want to swim in that pool after
Keith...no, I AM sure I wouldn't. And imagine knowing your wife had been
with Moon...yikes!

>#1. Bargain (never have heard it live)

Kevin:

It's on the boxed set, if you can't get your hands on a copy of Two's
Missing.

>#4. Melancholia (would kick but with some serious energy and screaming!!)

Utterly incredible choice!

>What.  You think they should retire after this?

Keets:

Why not? They have 3 times so far.

>It's a show from Oaklahoma City &, sadly, it sounds just awful.  I got it
on a CD
>boot called COLLECTOR'S ITEM which also includes the Dayton '71 show

Scott:

I have such an album, too, also called Collector's Item. Some `71 show which
sounds like an extremely poor audience. Probably the same one. Let the buyer
beware.

>'67 show isn't fun to listen to at all.

What I have is Rochester, NY, 8/30/67. Sounds worse than Collector's Item,
believe it or not. However, the US radio show from the bootleg Who's Zoo Two
is fantastic, if off-speed. But the speed is easily fixed with the free
download program Goldwave.

>Are you defining rock as a young man's game?  What do you think about rap
>and hiphop?

Keets:

Let's hope so, but I'd hardly call them Rock anyway.

                              Cheers                                 ML