Re: The Moon Over McCartney

Mark R. Leaman wrote:

> It's a fairly well-known piece of gossip that Keith had an "encounter" with
> Linda as she worked her way up the Rock Star ladder. Which means Paul is a
> better man than I, because I'm not sure I'd want to swim in that pool after
> Keith...no, I AM sure I wouldn't.

I hadn't heard that one but I believe that Linda's main squeeze prior to
Paul was Chris Stamp, Who manager.  That's how she ended up taking the
photos of the 1968 Fillmore East gig.  Pete and Linda were also good
friends prior to Paul although I have no idea if they were more than
that.

                -Brian in Atlanta
                 The Who This Month!
                 http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm