Pete's Worst Lyrics....

The current discussion of Pete's lyrical brilliance amused me.  Not that
he ISN'T brilliant, believe me, but I just finished listening to a song
and had about decided to point it out as one instance where his muse
must've been temporarily absent.

"Get Out And Stay Out"--entire lyric:  "Get out and don't come back no
more."  Repeated more times than I can count.  Hey, I love the tune, and
it rocks, but we're not talking Kierkegaard here, people.

Runner-up:  "Miracle Cure".  But at least it's only 11 seconds long.

To be fair, I know these are both "exposition" songs, OK?  Just having
some fun.

--Carolyn