Re: Pete's Worst Lyrics....

I know someone just posted that "Christmas" was one of his favorite
lyrics.  My wife thinks it's one of Pete's worst.  She particularly
dislikes "peeking 'round the door to see what parcels are for free in
curiosity."

My least favorites are mostly grammar related:
"Amazing Journey" - "all at once a tall stranger I suddenly see"
(redundancy)
"Relay" - "I was asked to see what I could really learn you" (instead of
"teach")

When I told my wife this last one, she quoted back a bit from "The Wind
In The Willows" where Mr. Mole is swinging a stick and shouting, "I'll
learn 'em!"  Someone corrects him, "you mean teach them."  Mole says,
"I'm not gonna teach them anything!  I'm gonna learn 'em!"

		-Brian in Atlanta
		 The Who This Month!
		 http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm