From: Phil McRevis [mailto:legalize@xmission.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2000 11:55 AM
To: TheWho@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Let's not be *too* critical

Regarding Pete's solos, I have to say that I was impressed with some
of the fast finger work he did during 5:15.  He plays a lick in a
style that reminded me of Eddie Van Halen (there's a name for it, but
I'm not a guitarist and can't remember what Nick (from Salt Lake)
called it when we talked about it on the phone).
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,