Re: last 2 albums

I'd like to say I find enjoyment in It's Hard but honestly I find I can't
listen to it at all...
I don't like the 80's pop sound it has thanks to mr. jones flattish sound..
Athena is likeable but thats it for me..
Overall the album sits beside the other Who stuff as much as Who's last
version of Summertime Blues sits beside Live at Leeds version !!

Face Dances on the other hand,I do listen to from time to time..
love Cache Cache..don't think its one of their best but something about it
has a great appeal..
and You Better You Bet is a classic...

while we're on this subject - I'm sure we all listen to Tommy,Who's
Next,Quad etc regularly - do people listen to
Who's Last
Join Together
ever...?