Re: albums

>Sorry to be away for so long.  I'd like to ask a couple of questions if I
>may.  Who here loves the album It's Hard?  I happen to think it is a solid
>album but it has been panned left, right and centre.  Come on, besides
>Eminence Front there are some stellar tunes on that record.

"One Life's Enough for Me" is worth the price of the whole album.

>Now, can someone out there please tell me what Ride a Rocking Horse has to
>offer to a die hard Who fan who has not the means of obtaining said album?
>I'd love to hear it.

It's fairly easy to come by these days--recently reissued.  It's kind of the
opposite of Roger's first album, which was laid back ballads.  Lots of
energy and anger in some of the songs.  I didn't care for it a lot to begin
with, but now it's growing on me.  I especially like "Proud."

keets