Re: Country WHO, Take Me Home......

Maybe it's a bluegrass sound, but I don't think it's really heavy country.
Folk maybe?

Roger has done a couple of songs on his solo albums with an American country
accent.  Really entertaining.  He's got it almost right--sort of the big
city sound, but it's not quite trashy enough for the cryin' in your beer
country music.

keets