Re: question, non who

Http://Onelist.com is good.  It's easy to set up and administer, and there
are great features like the ability to screen applicants and announcement
messages that have a link to sign up.  Looks like they've merged with
somebody just recently and it's not so easy to find the lists by searching,
but still I think it's pretty good.

keets