that's the problem

 No, there's not a hate message there *from the Who* (the "I'll
rape it" chorus), but I have seen these words scrawled as a hate message
on a dorm wall.  You have to be very careful if you have a character
mouth a politically incorrect comment; it can come back to haunt you.

That's the problem: somebody is bound to misinterpret or, even worse,
understands perfectly but chooses to use a lyric out of context for a
hateful purpose.  I don't believe in censorship though.  Is there a
solution to idiocy without infringing upon free speech?(I'm sitting next to
an English teacher right now).
marino