"Bushwacked"

Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 15:56:46 -0400
From: "Mark R. Leaman" <mleaman@sccoast.net>
Subject: Bushwacked, Rapped at, Sold and Clashed

>the facts straight. It WASN'T George W. Bush who was involved in the S & L

Yes, it was, and I stand by every word of it and I'm sorry you got the rap
for the second time. In fact, Dan, IMHO your post proves my point. I also
think you should apologize to Keets, directly and most humbly. Pete's
politics are pretty clear from his music and many interviews, and they are
far from right wing by any standard.

         Cheers              ML

Dan:

"Oh yes, it was. Look it up. I read a nice little Time magazine piece about
it not long ago. Nice try, though."

Mark: I will "humbly" apologize to Keets. Sorry, Keets. Now, Mark, why
don't you share with us that article in Time magazine that you read not
long ago? And, by the way, why do you have to consistently tell all of us
what Pete's political persuasions are?  I never said I thought that he was
"right wing". He could be left of China, but that would never change my
opinion about him.

Now, I've said it before and I'll say it again, lets keep The Digest to
what's important, which is THE BLOODY WHO!

I'll be waiting for your article about G. W. and the S & L's.

Dan