Fwd: Who News Update

IF YOU WOULD OF SCROLLED DOWN  YOU WOULD OF SEENT THE MESSAGE I WAS REPLYING

-- BEGIN included message

----- Original Message -----
From: <TJLY99@aol.com>
To: <thewho@igtc.com>
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2000 8:02 AM
Subject: Fwd: Who News Update

> no huh.....someone wanted that information i was trying to be helpful

As you can see by the above, the message that you were replying to is not
part of this so your comments appear, at the least, disjointed.

I don't know what "setting" you have on your messages but EVERY one, has
nothing that you are replying to in the body of the message and the
originating message as an attachment(and I've only just figured that out).
That obviously makes it difficult for people to follow your train of
thought.  I presume that it is something that you can change or do
differently.  No one else on AOL has this problem, you are the only person
doing it this way.

-- END included message