The Man

> Brian Cady is absolutely THE MAN! What
> would we do without Him?

"Him" with a capital H as rendered above is usually
reserved for a deity, which clearly applies in Brian's
case.  Therefore, is he really a "man," or a much
higher life form?

Actually, I'll bet he's an evolved human from the
future.  I started suspecting this when one of his
"This Month In Who History" lists briefly had an entry
for the year 2005, about Roger's Best Producer Oscar
for the Keith Moon movie.

Rich B.

PS  Though the above was clearly written with tongue
in cheek, I do indeed have the highest respect for
Brian, a provider of reliable information without attitude.