Jean Jacket

Just remembered what I was thinking that night:

How does a man go on stage wearing a denim jacket in the first week of july, run around playing
guitar, and not sweat so bad that it's totally unbareable, unless the stage is blown with fans and the
'sea breeze' was enough to warrant a little extra clothing,,,,,but I was feeling uncomfortable wearing
my work duds (button down shirt and long pants for I went directly to the show) in the audience
of  course thats among all the others......

reminds me of seeing Live Aid in 85 when it was about 95 degrees and Judas Priest comes out
decked out in Black Leather.......(for 15 minutes anyway)