Re: "You Gotta Sit Down"

In article <MAPI.Id.0016.00636872616465203030303730303037@MAPI.to.RFC822>,
    "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>  writes:

> Anyway, the idiots finally shut up & I was happy to see that no one
> who was told to sit down did it.  Hmmm....sitting down at a rock
> concert.......that'd be a good definition of "lazy", wouldn't it?

There is one time where it is nice to sit down in a crowded GA venue
-- between the opening act and our boys.  Sitting down during the
break gives your feet a rest and allows you to claim your space a
little less violently since you don't have to keep defending your
territory against latecomers with huge beer guts who keep trying to
push their way in.

However, the HOB beer selling wench almost had me thrown out because I
was sitting down between Vedder/C-Average and our boys!  I had to
"hide" whenever she came pushing her way through the crowd with her
case of budweiser can o' crap in order to avoid her unwarranted
wrath!
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,