Re: WHO Audiences

> I liked the fact that their were teeny boppers there. (PNC)

I noticed quite a few teenagers at the Pittsburgh show.  Good sign.

> Why is every concert full of zip heads that don't give a shit?

Rock & Roll not only attracts intelligent, thoughtful, open-minded people
like us, but also bone-headed idiots who get something completely different
out of the music than we do.  With those kind of people, the rock & roll
show is more about *their* presence at it, than the occurring event itself.
Sadly, we must share.

- SCHRADE in Akron