RE: Naked Eye and others naked things.

>And on "Naked Eye", if the line about separate rooms refers to Pete and
>Karen's marriage, then perhaps the following line is about their sex life
>(or lack thereof).
>Pete's admitting that by "cover[ing] up [his] nuts", he's "admitting that
>there must be something wrong"...if they have separate rooms, then they're
>probably not having
>sex.

(O'Neal, Kevin): Makes logical sence to me.  Team-work educators would be
impressed with this lists problem solving skills.

>Something about all this speculation disturbs me, although I suppose that
>by writing
>so personally, Townshend's inviting it.
>- --Carolyn

(O'Neal, Kevin): Yeah, I know his marital problems are an
important/troubling part of his life...must be if Pete writes about them. I
tend to just listen about it (he wants us to), but It's his deal. It's
nothing I would ever want to analyze.  I try to not let it cloud or get in
the way of all the other messages.  Then again, if we learn something from
his problems.........

>I like this interpretation, I do not know if it is right, but it tells me
>that the minute you are covering up your balls, you know you are about to
>get screwed (in the bad sense).

(O'Neal, Kevin): Yeah, I like this take too.  It's how I've always
interpreted it before Scott went and pulled it all the fuck apart.  :)

Derick,
 I've always considered 'Long Live Rock' to be an "anthem" specifically
designed to appeal to the mass public.  With this thought in mind, my take
on "someone takes his pants off and the rafters knock", is a litteral
statement.  Someone does take his pants off....(isn't rock crazy, and some
guy is so fucked up that he takes his pants off! It is the 60's-70's after
all).......and the rafters knock"....(when you play rock, especially The
Who, the rafters will knock!).
Just my take.

>Is it me or does anyone else think that Lifehouse is pretty boring?
>I hate to be so negative, but I think our hero is getting a little senile
>or something.

(O'Neal, Kevin): Ouch.  Hopefully it will grow on you.  I like the grandness
of it all.

>The whole thing makes me look even more forward to a new album.
>Peace out,
>Chris

(O'Neal, Kevin):Bring it on!

Peace out as well,