Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

I am new to the list. I am a freshmen in high school. People make fun of me
because I'm a dork. I'll admit it. When they say bad stuff, I get them out
the door in fiiiiive minutes. See, I'm not the jokin' kind of guy. I am an
obsessive fan of The Who. I am also a runner. Let me tell ya bout that. One
time Tom won the SWC. I cried I was so happy. But my room is full of
pictures of the who and running. I think I can relate to Tommy because I'm
dumb too. I get bad grades. I failed a grade, I'm a sixteen year old
freshmen! One time a bad boy shut my locker when I was in a hurry to choir.
(The Who inspired me to be in choir.) I told him, "Your gonna get it now!"
This boy Brandon Emery, makes me so mad cause what he says. He is not nice.
I was watchin VH1 and I saw the Who, I was so happy my heart hurt! I
couldn't believe it.
                                Jeff Duvall