Re: Matt Kent on King Biscuit, official bootlegs

In article <000d01bf6142$b7c155e0$d37e0418@chmbl1.ga.home.com>,
    "Brian Cady" <cadyb@home.com>  writes:

> On official bootlegs:
> "This isn't a new idea and a 'Who Put the Boots Out' series is on the cards.
> There is, however, a problem when it comes to record companies who lay claim
> to a lot of the material (believe it or not. The series could possibly end
> up in a legal action. At present though the idea is still to release live
> material."

Why does this not surprise me?  The f&cking record companies are the
ones what make bootlegs possible and they are the ones who constantly
bitch about bootlegs!  If they would just release the material,
bootlegs would die, but noooooooo.... they have to hoard it with their
grubby little hands, f&cking bastards.
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,